REGIONAL VICE PRESIDENT
Profit center ownership & management of the region assigned for container purchasing, trading, leasing, and delivery. Work towards achieving our company visions, goals & objectives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Establish KPIs.
- Responsible for all direct staffing matters related to container last mile management and container delivery including sourcing independent delivery drivers with the proper delivery equipment
- Hire, train and motivate all staff members to achieve operational excellence
- Employee performance reviews
- Establish the best standards for in-house customer service & sales agent support
- Develop acquisition relationships for long term goals and growth.
- Track all daily orders and strive to achieve 100% on time fulfillment 0% service failure
- Weekly management reporting and KPI feedback, failures, claims, staff turnover, market analysis, trade index pricing, process and system improvement
- Coaching to Company Management executive team
- Weekly/Monthly Reports to CEO
- Experience: Container trading, leasing, shipping, & transportation industry
- Specific skills: Strong complex negotiation skills, Strong Strategic selling skills, operation deliveries capabilities, team development skills, Microsoft Office Suite, financial statement analysis, metric preparation and analysis
- Personal characteristics: leadership quality-lead by example
- Morals: honest, hardworking and team-player